starting the same discussion

@shymurl (2768)
This hasn't happened to me yet, I hope it doesn't happen to me anyway. lol but have you ever started a discussion just to realize that you already started a discussion about the same thing or very similiar to it???
@hellcowboy (7383)
Nope I can honestly say that it has never happened to me,and I hope it never does,to make sure stuff like that never happens,I only start discussions when I feel I can write a good long worth reading discussion,and I always look at my other discussions before I start a new one.
@shymurl (2768)
thats good. thank you for commenting.
Your very welcome I was more than happy to respond to you,and I hope that if I respond to peoples discussions ,they will respond too mine,have a good day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
I often wondered the same thing as I have been on this site so long, I can't remember the discussions that I've started. And, I've started so many that I have too many to sort through to see if I started one on that topic. Once in a while, I will be thinking "gee, that would be a great Mylot topic" and then I would realize that I think I started a discussion like that already. Or, at least I've answered a discussion like that.
@shymurl (2768)
lol thats how I feel. thank you for commenting.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
not yet happen to me and hope that it won't happen to me in the next day or in the future. i always make mistakes in responding again in a discussion. sometimes i choose discussions from my interest and then post my comment on it. when the time i respond to a discussions from my email notifications i forgot the topic and post a comment without thinking that i finished posting my respond on that discussion.
This has never happened to me yet. Well, maybe not the exact same thing. But there were times when I came up with topics that were a little similar to other topics I already have worked on. I think it is because there are times when I can't help but start such discussion out of necessity.