Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting

@Modestah (11195)
I took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda today. It was hilarious! and quite delightful... but it has been 8 hours since I've seen it and that kung fu fighting song from my youth is still buzzing in my head! have you seen this fantastic new animated film from dream works yet? if so, what was your favorite part... if not, do you plan on going? kids are not necessary for enjoyment of this film
@hellcowboy (7383)
I have not seen Kung Fu Panda yet even though I hear it is a really good movie,I am not sure if I want to see it though,because I have heard that it has Jack Black in it,and I have never really liked him or his acting.
@Modestah (11195)
I agree with your assessment of Jack Black's work - though, he did a remarkable job as Po.
Thats cool that you do not really like Jack Blacks work ,but if he did do a good job as Po in Kung Fu Panda, then maybe me and my fiance will go see it one day,have a good day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
I can not wait to see it. It is playing at our drive in over the forth. I laughed at you because every time I see the commercial for the movie I spend the next few hours Singing that song myself.
@Modestah (11195)
glad that I am not alone then!
@mummymo (23709)
I haven't seen it icy but it sure sounds good! Unfortunately I can't go to the cinema to watch it as I think that would be too painful so I shall have to wait for it to be released on dvd! It would have to go some to live up to the reputation of the makers! xxx
@Modestah (11195)
I hope it goes to dvd quickly - it is one I would not mind owning
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
yeah i had seen some thriller of it..and its ok very funny..dont you know that the boy who sing the theme song is a pinoy?im proud of him actually..
@Modestah (11195)
I had no idea that the singer was filipino! how neat!~
@lilybug (21182)
I have not seen it yet. I took my son to see The Incredible Hulk today. He wanted to see that one more than Kung Fu Panda. While listening to the radio on the way home someone called in and requested that song, so it is stuck in my head now and I did not even get to see the movie.
@Modestah (11195)
oh no! I hope you are able to see it soon. It looks like there are going to be a few good ones being released this year (finally) how was the incredible hulk?
Hi Modestah! My boyfriend and I have been planning to watch Kung Fu Panda since last week. We've seen the trailer about a month a ago and we've been waiting for it since then. If the weather warrants, we will be watching the movie today. I do hope that it is as good as I have expected.
@Modestah (11195)
I think this film will not fail to amuse you
@shymurl (2769)
thank you now I have that song in my head once again. LOL. My family and I saw it and thought it was great. I had that song in my head for a while. my favorite part was when poe was learning kung fu with food. this is a movie for everyone.
@Modestah (11195)
whoops! sorry :)