Ouija memories

@taface412 (3177)
When I was 16 years old my friend had a sleepover party where we whipped out the Ouija board. Well, I have always been intrigued by the Craft and understood the power of a true Ouija board could be dangerous...but this was a store bought one by Parker brothers (i think) so I thought nothing of it. Well, there was about four of us and all of of our fingers were on the pointer and we started asking questions. The candle began to flicker in the room and suddenly it stopped moving. Anytime someone would ask a question it would only answer vague answers, or not at all. Then I am asked why it would not answer and the pointer came towards me....again all our fingers were still on it. I then asked why it would not answer because of me and it spelled out GOD. I was becoming skeptical b/c I thought my friends were messing with me. So I asked another question about a brother of mine who died when he was only a week old before I was born...his name. Well, the only girl in the room who knew the answer was not part of the board players and she was sitting on the couch across the room....and the pointer spelled out his name...I asked a few other questions and got some disturbing answers and called it quits on the board. And afterwards when we were all sitting around talking (this is the freaky part) the VCR started rewinding and then stopped and started to fastforward. The remotes were sitting on the table and the TV was off. I still think the boys next door were messing with us with one of the ALl-in-one remotes....but I dunno. Either way I still respect the Craft and know we are not alone in this world. ANd find it very odd that whatever spirit was speaking that night was a little leery about my presence on the board and spelled out God. I was not a particularly religious person then, like now, except for the fact I do believe in God and am a spiritual person by nature. What are your experiences with Ouija?
@agfarm (930)
PErhaps the Spirit would not answer you , because God is in all Men , and for what ever reason perhaps the Spirit was afraid of you. PErhaps your Spirit / energy is Strong with God's prescence , and the spirit was unable to address you for this reason. ' who knows....just a thought. Some things are afraid of light. Does that make sense? XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOo. Rogue
@taface412 (3177)
It does make sense and that is how I viewed it. Like I said I am not a Bible thumper, but I am firm in my beliefs...and I am a believer in spirits. I do not know if it was an evil spirit....or not. Maybe just a lost one...because it did answer most of my quesitons...and I won't get into the scary, but true part it predicted....but I do believe there are spirits that want to harm and spirits that want to protect....I know my guardian angel was with me then as he is now. Thanks for responding.
Oh that power of suggestion is strong is it not? I remember playing with one as a kid then none of us girls could go to sleep as all of the sounds around us were haunting... LMAO
@skinnychick (6937)
I have had a couple. I thought my friends were messing with me too. We were on one once and asked a spirit to knock and they did it twice. It scared the crap out of us and we put it away. Before that I was asking questions that my friends couldn't have known the answers to, it was eerie. There is something very haunting and real about a Ouija board depending on who uses it. I don't think they are evil, but they are a way to communicate with the spirits. You do have to know how to protect yourself while you are using it. Otherwise, you could be in trouble. I'm not a religious person but I do believe in spirits and we can communicate with them. I have an antique wooden Ouija board from my grandma, it starts moving sometimes on it's own. The pointer is attached to it. I don't really think anything of it. There are spirits all around us and I don't believe they can really hurt us if we utilize them and their powers in the right ways for the right reasons.
Never did it and I don't want to. I've never heard a good story that came out of using a Ouija board.