Have you not talked to any person particularly in your life?

@ajithlal (14569)
I had in the past not talked some guys in my life because of getting hurt by words. I felt uncomfortable or insecure and did not start a conversation or was afraid to talk. After leaving them and out of that environment, I relaized mainly they must also been feeling unsecure or uncomfortable and that is the reason why did not start conversation. Had this happened to you?
@stephcjh (32327)
I have not talked to alot of people in my life for a very long time. they do not like me or accept me anyway. they make me feel very uncomfortable when I am around them anyway. I am so tired of being hurt by all of them also. I just stay to myself anymore. I get tired of trying to get people to like or be friendly to me. I won't go out of my way for them anymore. I am tired of being sad about it.
@ajithlal (14569)
I think most people get uncomfortable and tired when others hurt them with words and I wonder why people hurt each other with words.
@wisconsin26 (3859)
Well sometimes people need to just forget about what people say about one another and just move on.. However people have reasons not to want to talk to one another.. No I have no reason not to talk to anyone, I am not ashamed of what one would say about me, I am proud actually.. These people can talk the talk but they are the ones that look bad... For someone to hurt you by words you need to be a bit stronger (not that i am telling you what to do) but if one is able to do it to you others will be able to also.. Be strong and don't let others get you down...
@ajithlal (14569)
It is always good to forget and to forgive others in life.
@sunkissed (4332)
Yes,I am in a situation quit like that right now. I have been with my partner for over 10 years.I find it very hard to talk to him, because no matter what I say, he tears me down, no matter what I have to say, he will always disagree with me, and we will argue.He says what ever i say does not make sence.I sit there like a bump on a log. He always asks me why i do not talk to him, i treat him morelike a brother than a companion.I know this hurts his feeling because i do not talk, but once he attacks me for a differant opinion than his, i clam up..
@ajithlal (14569)
I think you should try to forgive and try to talk the person and hope everything will get well for you.
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Yes something happned, like we are sitting in a cafe shop and one of our friend came their. (not friend, close to it) So he came and said "hi" we also greeted him, and then 'whats up' and we answered, then silence.. we didnt had any topic to ask. we all were thinking what to be asked next, weather he will like it or not.. the coffee up were about to over and the person said " i will catch you later, i have some work to do" ... sometime we are uncomfortable with some one or they come at the wrong time.