Woman, an interesting creature

@teka44 (3425)
Brazil
We, the women, are interesting creatures. We can grow old with grace. We can love and hate with the same intensity. We can give our life with joy for loveones. We can forgive ever the same faults (at last some of us lol). We can give life many times and care about all with the same love and patience. We have the old knowledge of all females and the new knowledge of tech and live with both without any problem. And after all we can stay young in our hearts and minds. We never lose the ability to dream. It is wonderful! I love to be a woman. We can have at 90 the same feelings we have at 18. Wonderful creatures we are! And you, do you love to be a woman?
@moondancer (7434)
How beautiful what you said and with style and grace. I love being a woman with the liberty of doing what we all of us do. Being able to have my children, care for everyone and multitask with out missing a lick. I love being able to dress in beautiful sexy things, my satin, silk, lace, and yes...my jeans. Having the knowledge to buy or make things for everyone and not have them be the same. Year after year doing things to please my family and knowing what to do. My mind races at times with thoughts be it what I want for my family or what to do for the family. A woman is giving and relentless. A woman sometimes has to feel the shoes of being a father as well as a mother, she can carry this off as well as most men. Knowing what to say at any given moment and what to do to fix things that go wrong. She's up in the early morning hours and goes to bed after everyone else. Making sure that all is done and all is taken care of. Her working hours are more than just 8. She does all, accounts payable/recieving, book keeping, shopping for everything, house keeping, mending all ills, cooking, and a good pschotherapist when needed. Taking care of ever need. A person of many talents. I love being a woman.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi moondancer. You are right. We are lucky to be a women. Thanks for your reply.
@Jhordie (5115)
I am a man and i agree with what you have written here... NOW, I respect my mom more than before because you made me realize how great she was in rearing us her kids with an equal love and kindness only a great woman can provide no less than my mom. (,"o Thank you so much for enlightening me.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi Jhordie. Your mother deserve your love and admiration for sure because she could grow up a nice person like you my friend. Thank for reply.