so...what are you wearing now???

@raclie (1732)
Singapore
ok... i since i am in school now, i am wearing something fit for outings... i am wearing black pants, which i bought during my recent trip to malaka, as a top, i am wearing a red tank top and a black shirt which has cuts at the back.. so people can see my red tank top... i think that outfit is rather fitting... and it is rather cool... i love it!!! so what are you wearing now???
@lilaclady (28240)
It is cold here in Melbourne Australia at the moment so I have black warm pants, a red thick warm jumper and thick fluffy socks that I wear instead of slippers, I call these my computer socks.
@raclie (1732)
wow... that seems comfortable... wearing socks instead of slippers...
@lilaclady (28240)
easier to wash....
@raclie (1732)
haha... thats another good point!!! just imagining tossing your slippers into the washer... ouch!!!
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
i am wearing dark grey bi stretch jeans a really cool garment, half sleeve marron shirt with light design in it ur sound good tooo
@raclie (1732)
haha... thanks.. i can imagine your outfit... sounds cool...
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Wow fast response and what a imagination thanks
@se7enthbird (8328)
i am at home so i just wear clothes that are comfortable specially now that it is too hot. i just wear short and a loose shirt. together with me is a glass of ice cold lemon tea and we just finished eating lunch. but of course at work it is different and it is also different when i am going out with my wife and kid
@raclie (1732)
wow... that sounds good... wearing shorts and a loose shirt... thats what i usually wear at home too... mmmm....a glass of cold ice lemon tea, sounds great... have been having hot weather too... so i guess ice lemon tea sounds great!!! haha... thanks for your response... have a nice day!!!
T-shirt and jeans. nothing special...
@raclie (1732)
haha... i love wearing jeans and shirts too.... they are really comfortable!!! thanks for your response!!!
I have one of my old skateboard T shirts on. It's a black Volcom branded one. I don't really skate anymore so now I just look like a poser, lol. And my cargos that I'm wearing are also from Volcom and they are stone gray. My sneakers are skater shoes and they are by Adio from Bam Margera and they are al black.
@raclie (1732)
haha... i am wearing almost all black too... black makes me look slim... which is why i wear it... haha... i love wearing old clothes... they are really comfortable!!!
I'm wearing olive green kahki shorts and an alaska tee shirts with a moose on it and a background of the Northern lights. It's not the most deluxe outift but everything matches, and I wanted to be comfortable because I had a long drive today.
@raclie (1732)
lol... ok... cool... hope you have a safe and fun drive!!!
• South Africa
I was at school earlier today so I'm mostly in school uniform but I've removed my tie. So basically I'm in a white button up shirt and grey pants. If I need to leave my room I'll have to put on a few layers of jerseys and jackets and stuff because its cold away from the heater.