Does your mylot notification work properly?

Indonesia
I have turn on some new discussions notifications from some on my friends list. I receive them every day. But then I notice a friend started a new discussion, and I didn't get the notification. Now I wonder if there are some friend's new discussions I missed too other than that one. Can you reject to have your friend know if you're posting a new discussion? Because it seems that the notifications I don't get is from some particular person, while I get notifications from the others. Or is it just a miss by mylot?
@gerald_lian (2193)
Gee, if you've turned on the notification button for your friend's discussions, mylot should be notifying you of them. I guess if you aren't receiving them and you've checked that you've done all the necessary things to be notified of your friend's discussions, then you should contact mylot to ask for help and clarification for this problem. Don't get frustrated though; this sort of problems will happen to any site and it is with patience and understanding that these problems are well resolved. In the meantime, happy mylotting and I wish your problem will be fixed in no time at all!
Maybe I should contact mylot, I'd hate to miss my friends discussions. Thanks!
You'd have to go into your friends and make sure that you have Notification On and not Off. I had previously had mine off, and it defaults to off automatically (at least mine does). Now I'm looking at 50 or so messages to respond to...what fun!
I have turn them On, I keep checking back when I see that I don't get any notifications from some people. I hate missing the discussions from friends.
I'm sorry to hear about that! I'm remembering now WHY I turned off my notifications for a while--I had one extremely PROLIFIC friend, who sometimes would post 40 discussions a day...and that didn't include all of her response notifications I would receive! There's still a couple I'm wondering about, so I'll have to check on them. Take care dissy! (and don't worry--I get all of your notifications!)
Oooh? You got mine on?? Thanks scorpiobabes! I got yours on too, hope you don't take me as a stalker
@mimpi1911 (25454)
No Daisy, it must be a glitch. I have been having problems with the notify thing since forever. I have to keep checking and unchecking it for it to work and then to go off again!! I don't think anyone can do it himself. good luck!
Oh, Thanks! I thought I was the only one having this problem. I'll try to on and off it now. Hope it works.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
It will go dear. Good luck and enjoy.
@myklj999 (13786)
• Olney, Illinois
I have one friend in particular that I never get notification when she starts new discussions; I've reported it to mylot, but I still don't get them and have to visit her profile to check on them.
Me too! One or three people, and one of them is yours, hehe. I'm going to try to contact mylot.
@jpso138 (7844)
I have receieve my notifications quite accurately so far. Sometimes it clogs up my email.I think that is the only problem.
• Macedonia
i don't how to get my earnings :( ... If you know send me message. pls
@ratyz5 (7829)
I've encountered this every now and then but, I always think that its just a system error that can be resolved later on. Uhmmm, I know this'll be off topic but, nice avatar by the way
Hehe, thanks.,I found this on some website, I didn't make it myself.
@myliezl0903 (2731)
yeah, it works perfectly.,thanks to mylot!
Good for you myliezl
@subha12 (18453)
till now, more or less, the notifications are just working fine for me.pls check whether you have added the notification option for all those friends?otherwise there may be a glitch sometimes, but not always.
I'm sure I have. I double checked it when I see a new discussion from a friend which I didn't get any notification. It's on.
@ferdzNK (3214)
I too experience this notification 'glitch'. I have responded to a friend(who just resurrected after his connection problem has been work out) discussion I found by accident, I noted to my response that the mail notification is acting up again. He responded back and still I didn't got the notification, I found out again only when I did checked. 4 days later, that was yesterday, I received a notification that he started THAT discussion(4 days ago???). I did checked all my friend notification and their all ON and I could receive other notifications from mr very active friends. I could not single out that friend of mine because I don't receive some comments to my response from others too. So you see, you are not alone, we might even be talking about the same guy.)
Nice knowing I'm not alone, hehe!
@thaMARKER (3094)
I had my notifications turn off a long time ago but when i had it on, it was working fine. I just don't know if mylot had it changed. but i guess if you started a new discussion, a friend who supposed to get notified by it will recieve it the next day because i think that mylot updates stuff here the next day or maybe because mylot members are from different countries and so we do have different time. so mylot admin can't give you all the new discussions right after a member, from a different country, posted it.
I guess so, I'll try wait for them a little while.
@walijo2008 (4648)
I don't know, it seems like I get all my notifications.