Friends request - I clicked approve but they didn't appear

@ellie333 (21020)
Hi I have just received a friends request and clicked on approve when I went to turn notification on they weren't there, did it deny instead? I have put in a frineds request to them, but they probably think they strange and I hope I remembered them correctly as I couldn't private message to explain. Does anyone know what happened here? I am also still having problems sending private messages so to all my friends I apolgise if I haven't been answering. I have a blip in my myLot messaging system. Apologies to my latest friend who hasn't appeared. Ellie :D
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I envy more than I approve anyway Ellie. I'm getting mean in my old age, but so many people ask and then our relationship comes to nothing. No nipping round with a home baked apple pie, or chewing the fat over a cup of coffee. Zilch. Many of them just disappear. So unless they comment on mine, or I on theirs I tend not to say yes. That said, I have not had the problems that you are having, although I have fired off one or two PMs recently and had no response. That might be the system or it might be the content of my PM! I don't like to "chase". I have all but stopped PMing anyway since I discovered that your messages can be read by anyone that knows how. Despite Crash's protestations to the contrary. I shall be using my e mail more or sending very bland PMs in the future. That hasn't helped you any has it? Sorry that I can't be more helpful.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
How did "envy" get in the first sentence. I mean "deny".
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi P1kef1sh, I knew you meant dent though so don't worry, my typos are always in the header for everyone to see. That is really scary about someone else being able to read the PMs thanks for warning me on that one. I think I will go in and delter all now as you know some of the stuff I shared with you was quite personal eh! That is just Sooooooo bad. Ellie :D
@ellie333 (21020)
oops I have done it now with dent rather than deny LOL. All resolved I found a discussion of theirs and explained what had happened. Ellie :D
@mummymo (23707)
Maybe the system is running slowly? I really don't know sweetheart but I hope you get it sorted out soon! hugs xxx
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi Mummymo, managed to track them down in on of their discussions and responded to discussion and explained what had happened within it and we have now sorted and are now friends LOL. Ellie :D
@mummymo (23707)
Well done you ellie - glad you got it sorted! xxx
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
oopssss
@ellie333 (21020)
It is all resolved now anyway and I have explained what has happened so we are friends now. Ellie :D
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
@stephcjh (32327)
I think I have had that happen to me a couple of times too. I later found them on another page in my friends list though. They should have been added on the last page though so I could find them and turn their alert on. I'm not sure why it is happening like that. I also get errors in my messaging system too. I don't get my friends messages alot of times.
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi Steph, all resolved and we are now friends. I found a discussion they had started and explained what had happened there. Ellie :D
hi ellie333 I bet your finger slipped and you hit deny its so easy to do that as the space is really small so thats probably what happended. ithappens to all of us at times. I am sure the person who requested your acceptance will know you did not intentionally hit deny as your responses a nd discussions show you are a really kind person. I know sometimes when I want to hit positve my finger slipped and hit negative, and I felt so bad as I never negative anyone.I even sent a message to my friend telling her I hit negative by mistake. hope your friend answers here.
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi Hatley, This is probably what did happen but I found a discussion they had started and explained what had happened so we are now friends as I then put in a request for her. Oh I once done that with a neg so to make up for it I went through and marked lots of pluses in their other discussions I felt so guilty about it but I was using my daughters lap top and I can't use those things. Ellie :D
@Rosekitty (19435)
• San Marcos, Texas
Ellie betweeen discussions and now this you really have problems with mylot..whats with them?? I sure hope you get this fixed soon..now I wonder..where did Ellie go??? LOL
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi Rosekitty I'M HERE I'M HERE, LOL. I really don't know whats happening either but have managed to track this person through one of their discussions and have explained within that so we have now resolved and they are now on friends list, at last. I definitely do seem to be experiencing some weird ones at the mo eh! Ellie :D
@littleowl (7157)
Hi Ellie-am not sure why this is happening to you as I am still able to make and receive pms and also ask and accept friends-have you been intouch with mylot-or could it be your computer though I dont see how-your friend littleowl
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi Littleowl, I manage to track this person down through one of their discussions and explain so that has been resolved. I am managing the odd PM here and there now. Oh and I will get round to sending book, just been a bit hectic the last few day. Hugs. Ellie :D
@alpha7 (1910)
• France
I have never experienced this before,why don't you send a message to the admin..
@ellie333 (21020)
I am friends with this person now as I put in a request to them after explaining but I may have accidently slipped and pressed deny by accident eh! Ellie :D