Waiting For The Good Days To Dawn In............

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Forlorn and dejected at happenings turning to your displeasure...who would not brood upon the healthy thoughts of a happy and fortunate spell? If all days are filled with the dull monotony and dejection one will definitely be forced to believe in the bad omens in life. The simple conviction that the day next would usher in happiness in plenty keep us all going.The optimism that we carry help us in relieving the stress and strains of everyday life. Do we not attach a ray of hope for the ensuing day? Hoping for a better day to dawn.....
@dragon54u (31187)
We all have bad days, some worse than others. But that just makes the good days seem even better! I don't enjoy bad days but how would we ever appreciate the sunshine if we didn't have the darkness of night?
@nilzerous1 (2435)
I do hope so. I hope to see a dawn with lots of differences both for me and for people around me. Hope! Hope and Hope! It does not cost you a single cent but carries you forward a long way.
@stephcjh (32385)
I always pray for better days than what we have now. It seems to get worse for us daily though. I really hope that I have a brighter future than the darker days I have had in my past. I always have a ray of hope for the coming days. I wish us all the best too.