tales of treasure hunting

@vanities (11351)
Davao, Philippines
i was watching local documentaries on tv last night and it deals about a man who had unexpectantly found gold jewelries to the site(surigao to be specific) he was flattening(using a bulldozer)when authenticated it was made on at least 10 bc..in this note i had remember some adventures that my husband had done together with his friends 3 years back(korean friend)..they had spent a lot on this project and they even had a map for the details..but unfortunately no gold had been found...they believe that also that if theres a treasure in a specific site there is always one who guard on it...what about you guys have you done some treasure hunting yourself?
I have once, I helped a group in the excavation but unfortunately we did not succeed. There was a big stone-sculpture in the image of a turtle with an arrow on its side. I don't want to do it again, it was a waste of time for me.
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
likewise here
no i haven't but my hubby is on the work field right now for treasure hunting..he is with americans..there are lots of stories about this treasures..some are trued some are myths..some are lies being used to fool others to gather money...hubby is in the site right now..he has been working on it since last year..i don't believe much on it but i guess for as long as he is not giving put money for this thing it'll be fine..anyway, they pay him big bucks just to monitor and manage the site...
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
wow thats nice...atleast he did not shell out his own money but on the reverse..thats good thing though..
Hmmm ,I have never done sth like this ... May be because of my age and i just hear about this on tv and watch the adventure in some movies ... The guys got the jewelries were so lucky.. I think if i have this kind of opprotunity i will try to experience the adventure !... Of course ,i will make some work on it ,to make sure about the messages and get the instruments will be used ... Ar ,really want to get an old map ... Best wishes to you ...
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
thanks for sharing your views on it..
• Poland
Nope, I haven't... but I think it's a great opportunity for a big advanture. Everything is awright until you remember that life is more important than any kind of treasure. Cheers and happy myloting.
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
thanks for the response and i guess youre right on this(life is more important..not being materialistic)