How Can You Tell Which Are the Most Active Interests?

How can you tell which are the most active interests on mylot? Two that seem to appear a lot in my list - though this is only for the interests that I have selected as things that I am interested in - are "make extra money" and "mylot.com". What interests seem to be popular in your interest column? Is there a way to tell which interests carry the most interest on the site?
@rpegan (598)
In parentheses below or beside the picture for the interest, there is a number dictating how many people on mylot have that listed as an interest. The interests that I seem to see the most are life, mylot.com, relationships, and making extra money.
Maybe I'm particularly slow... I'm not seeing it, either on this page next to the mylot.com interest picture or on the particular interest homepage. There is a number in parentheses next to your username above your avatar, but I'm not seeing any other numbers. Is this maybe a feature that isn't shown to site newbies?
I found it! When I visit "my interests" (http://www.mylot.com/highlyclever/lists), that's where my interests are shown, listed according to the number of users (in parentheses) who are subscribed to each interest. Thanks for the helpful responses and the interest!
@subha12 (18462)
i think you are quite correct here. i have seen mainly the interest like make extra mioney, mylot,life gets many discussuiions and responses. there amy be aothers which are not added as my interest.
@kel1483 (986)
Aside from the ones you mentioned, 'Reading' and 'Life' seem to be really popular interests for me. I know that of all the discussions I've started on mylot, the two that I made in the 'Reading' interest have gotten way more responses than any of my other discussions. It seems like a very active interest.