Do you have shopping tips?

@Bebs08 (10689)
I just want to know if you have some shopping tips like when is the best time to buy sale clothes,bags, shoes etc. I just admire people who know where and when is the place and the best time to buy sale products with very very low price but branded materials. Do you have any idea. With the prices of everything that goes up every now and then, everyone wants to have a best buy for their money. Thanks for sharing.
@bowtieguy (5925)
I mostly look for the best sales and have to be paitent and wiat for the things I want to go on sale before I get them. I also like to compare prices with other stores to see which one has the better deals.
@Bebs08 (10689)
well, we are the same. that's what I am doing too.
I prefer to shop online especcially on sites that pay me to shop there by rewarding me. Then I use a rewards based credit card to pay for it all. It's like getting paid twice. What a way to go.
@SueRod (238)
There is a magazine called "Consumer Reports" and there are articles which tell us when is the best time to make purchases for big items. Maybe you could check it out. There might be some shopping tips for you. Good luck.
@Bebs08 (10689)
O thanks for the info. I would love to try it...