Just awarded more than 50 Best responses :)

@subha12 (18453)
.I am resolving many of my discussions today. may be i will take thsi action again and again from now. just now i have finished awarding more than 50 responses. many of you have got BR.. I think i should do that regularly.
@chennai_b02 (1735)
My discussion will result in your actions.. thank for taking the immediate action.. Since i used to do the same on regular basis, i will not accumulate the same for more.. if we accumulate, then we have to spend more time for that.. you need not spend on this for more time at a stetch.. Hope the Senior members like you will do mark the best responses at frequent interval, like you in future, avoid accumulating.. By marking the best responses, they feel happy and continue to respond you very cheerfully.. Yesterday, some of our friends told that we will not get any extra earning because of getting the Best responses.. So, its only the recognition which you provide you among your friends, to encourage them to make the post happily.. thanks for the same.. all the very best.. and also congradulations to all the people those got the Best Response from you..
@subha12 (18453)
it may not be your discussion. i was thinking of it for more days, yesterday got the time so did it.
@lovenluck (1068)
Well I too started doing exactly the same, gave about 40-50 best response and still have 4 more pages left but slowly i am clearing things and i will likeyl clear it within a day or two
@subha12 (18453)
i also hope can cope with them soon.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is great. I try to keep up with mine also. I think you just made 50 or or so people happy at Mylot by choosing your best responses for your discussions. I like to keep up with mine also. I need to go through mine again soon and mark the best responses also. I'm glad you got caught up with your too.
@subha12 (18453)
i should have started earlier.
Wow, that's many. Anyways, congrat to you too, as you have that many discussion that having best respond. Most of my discussion just have less respond, and many of them just short respond, which I don't want to give best respond.
@subha12 (18453)
i get your point.
Wow, that is a lot. I hate when I too many...lol. I try to go through mine every day or two so they don't build up like that. Anything that hasn't had activity in a few days is fair game. I didn't know about best responses when I first started and they piled up like that and I didn't like it so never again. Congrats on getting them done, though.
@subha12 (18453)
yes, i should have resolved them faster.
• Pakistan
yes thats nice to doing so dear me also now reviewing my all discussions time to time have a nice day
@Daffodil20 (1754)
You are very sweet subha.You awarded me too.lol.Thankyou very much and yes,I agree that we should do it regularly and that is why I am going to do that right now.Thanks for reminding it.Best wishes.muaahhhhhh!!
@williamjisir (22903)
you are the best - I appreciate your taking so much time and trouble doing this job. Take your time and enjoy yourself.
Hello dear subha. Thank you so much for your hard job and thank you so much for the best response about Cape Town City I have received this morning together with other three. I appreciate your taking so much time and trouble doing this job. Take your time and enjoy yourself.
@aseretdd (13736)
I got three best responses for you... thank you very much... 50 unresolved discussions is quite a difficult task... how long did it take you to finish... in my case... i don't let my unresolve discussions reach 3 pages... i try to maintain it to just 2 pages... i know how difficult it could be when there are too many to mark best responses...
A couple of weeks ago, I worked on my unresolved discussions. I have had several pages of unresolved discussions to work on. It was really tasking but fulfilling at the same time. From then on, I told myself to be more responsible with regards to my unresolved discussions. I am sure subha12 that the people you have awarded with BR are very happy right now.
Hey thanx 4 that, i did receiev some best response mails and yeah those r awarded by you. Thanx. Yeah its always good to mark best response, i do that 4 every discussion i start.
@checapricorn (16066)
Hello subha, I have just also cleared out my unresolved discussions and it feels good to do it..LOL!I know a lot of your friends will be delighted today as they check their mail and having been awarded as BR! Cheers!