Are you conscious about gaining weight when ever you eat?

I do feel conscious when i eat ,do you feel the same?
@greysfreak (1385)
Oh, definitely. I have felt that way forever. I have always had weight issues and eating issues though, so it's kinda a given. Sometimes I'll be sure I have gained weight and I end up staying the same or losing weight. Then other times I'll end up gaining weight when I'm sure I should have lost or maintained my weight. So yea, I rarely eat without thinking about weight gain. When really I seem to gain weight easier when I've been extremely restricting calories, then I eat normal, that's when I tend to see fluctuations upward by a few pounds. It's all so confusing and annoying.. huh? LOL
@chej18 (915)
Lucky me i can eat as much as i want still not gaining weight.I am a busy girl, i sport a lot and doing things extra, like while i am cooking i am dancing at the same time(Hahaha).But i never been concious when i eat.But i dont like the foods floating in cholesterol ofcourse.Who like that anyway? I am used to eat vegetables and less meat.So i am so picky w/ food.But i can eat a lot specially in the party.I dont do diet. Greetings from che!
@snakequeen (1300)
No,i do not. When you feel conscious while eating, about weight, which occupies your mind, you fail to enjoy the food that you are eating. When you eat, enjoy, when you sing, enjoy it, when you mylot, enjoy it. Like that it goes. More over, i need not worry about my weight, because i have normal weight corresponding to my age. If at all, it goes up a bit and comes down a bit, that's all!
@leo2727 (138)
yes recently i have put on weight so i always try to eat a sless as possible so that i don't go out of shape .as i don't have time to excersice i feel i can contorl my weight only by eating less .
When I overeat, I feel as if I've already gained weight. Of course, it's just the weight of the food in my stomach and the feeling goes away once it is digested. I feel very full after eating rice and vegetables, but rarely gain weight from that. I don't feel full after eating cookies and icecream, but always gain weight from that! LOL! It is a slippery slope.
@thaMARKER (3094)
No, not most of the time. No matter how I eat a lot, I don't get much fat because of my build I guess. I have small bones so I get bigger structure. If I notice that I'm gaining a little, I slow down and I get thin easily as well.
@sameroad (3180)
I've recently lost a lot of weight. Right now I'm not really worried about gaining weight. I'm actually trying to up my intake so I can stop losing weight. I work out a lot so I really don't have to worry about gaining the weight back.. I watch what i eat a little when it comes to junk food. I don't eat much of it but when I do I make sure not to over do it. I think as long as your eating healthy and you exercise there isn't much need to worry about gaining weight
@maclanis (1577)
• Belgium
I don't really. I never think about the fact that I might be gaining weight. But then again, I don't gain weight that easily so I guess that's probably why I don't really feel conscious when I'm eating.