It's a well known fact that women can

@rosebug23 (1909)
Australia
multi task quite efficently but have trouble reading a map (at least the right way up) while men can read maps without trouble but cannot mulit task and have trouble understanding how a woman can watch t.vwork on the computer while cooking dinner and keeping the kids under control.Do you agree?
@sherinek (3323)
Cat Swimmer - From Eric's Funny Pics site
Yes. But I think women are better than reading maps. Only thing they cant remember is roads. I cant remember roads well. But I can read maps effectively than my hubby. He always tells me to refer maps. I think its a blessing for women. We must polish that and take max advantage of it. Good luck.
@rosebug23 (1909)
Thank you i myself are a bit hopeless with maps and it always seems to be a bone of contention with hubby and me
@lilaclady (28240)
Yes women are amazing and maps are so confusing, men do seem to have a one level activity so we are superior in the multitasking area.
@rosebug23 (1909)
Thank you so far not many have agreed with me
@akotalagato (1335)
i'm not so sure about that! im a woman and i can read a map correctly as well a do multi tasking. you just have to have the time to learn how to. that all. but i do agree that men have difficulty with multi tasking. i am not so sure why.
@rosebug23 (1909)
i am saying that when we read a map we usually have to turn it the way we are heading and men don't
@cutepenguin (6457)
I think you're generalising. It may be well known, but it's not necessarily a proven fact, just a supposition or opinion. And for the record, I'm female, and trust me, I can read a map while doing many other tasks. (And my husband cooks dinner).
@rosebug23 (1909)
good for you i am only saying that women can multi task better than men and most women do have trouble reading maps . i can read a map as well but i need to have it facing the way I'm going where men don't they seem to have a better sense of direction or something ,Gosh i am not criticizing just having a bit of fun don't take it so serious
@dodododo3 (375)
only 2 say hi
@rosebug23 (1909)
Hi to you as well hope you are enjoying Mylot
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I do agree lol as I am totally with you on this one
@rosebug23 (1909)
we are good at it we are just so brilliant lol,so what if we cant read a map the world wont end as men seem to think and we always manage to get where we are giong if we really want to