Stay at home moms: How do you stay sane?

@jovimom (1576)
I get so depressed sometimes, I feel like I'm going crazy! I get tired of cleaning house. I am constantly on the computer doing the PTC/PTR sites plus surveys. My husband gets mad at me for being on here so much. But it's like I'm addicted and can't stop! I really make more money with surveys than anything, but not enough to pay any major bills. Now that school is out, my 5 year old is home with me all day. My oldest is always outside playing, so it's just me and her. I feel like a looney-tunes sometimes! What do you do to keep your wits about you??
it's really true that staying at home is like a misery for others. I am not a stay at home mom. I have a full time job. Ever since I got married I have never experience to be a stay at home mom. I would like to stay at home but It's hard to keep the bills if only one is working. Well, I might be doing many things when I am staying at home and I will never be bored. I know sewing, and cooking, so then I might be able to make money by sewing or baking what people really need. So like you now, spend time with other things aside from being on the net all the time. Vary your activities at home and you will never be bored.
@jovimom (1576)
Yeah I definitely need to stay off the net so much, Thanks :)
@cher913 (25890)
i sold avon when my girls were little. i did this for 10 years! that helped plus i always have had a lot of hobbies that helped with the sanity, plus we visited the library and it helps if you talk to other moms in the same situation - try cafemoms.com
@jovimom (1576)
I thought about selling Avon and decided not to. I am a member on cafemoms. Send me a friend request, jovimom :) I never go to the library, though I do read a lot. Thanks for responding