Are you fussy with the toppings on your pizza?

@DeniseH (130)
Are you like me you absolutely LOVE pizza!! but there's just one problem.... I have to ask for it without the mushrooms, without the peppers... bit fussy with the toppings! Any1 else like this?
@hellcowboy (7383)
I love pizza,but I am very picky about my pizza,just like I am picky about everything I eat,when it comes to my pizza,I will mostly only eat it with cheese,but sometimes I will eat it with green peppers and onions, but that is only on occasions.
@DeniseH (130)
wow, ure very fussy with your pizza then! lol I thought i was too fussy... that kinda makes me feel a bit better lol
Yeah I am very fussy when it comes to my pizza,and I am glad it makes you feel a bit better about being so fussy lol,have a good day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
@Emma30587 (402)
I dont like mushrooms either! other than that i dont think im too fussy!!
@DeniseH (130)
if the pizza doesnt have onions on i usually ask for it to have onions on aswell! haha
@metschica25 (5411)
I just love pizza and many meat toppings. I am fine with when they are alone or all together . When it comes to a veggie pizza when I crave it I can't have onions on it. For the most part though it always depends on my mood , sometimes I will just have extra cheese . I am more picky whe it comes to my hoagie and them what not to put on.
I guess you are talking about getting a supreme pizza. Why dont you just ask for what you like on the pizza then no one will have to make a special request for you. I personally pretty much go for everything on a pizza, except for anchovies. I will not be eating those.
I am not that fussy with pizza toppings. I like just about anything on pizza. My husband makes really good homemade pizzas with mostly seafood and mushrooms on them. Those are probably my favourite pizzas, but I like just about anything on pizza.
@DeniseH (130)
Its funny how everyone is different isnt it... that seafood and mushroom pizza sounds like the worst pizza i could have.... lol i think its good that other people will be a bit more adventureous wiht their toppings though!