be yourself or be your friends? which do you prefer to ?

Indonesia
i know some friends of mine who always present their real personality comfortably. they always looks same in every occasion, and people like them. other friends, they are more "adaptable", even they will "clone" (just telling the extreme) their friends to be accepted. what do you think?
I prefer to be myself of course, i can change or even adapt the changes for any1 or 4 anything
that's good for you. thx for responding
Be yourself. If yourself means "adaptive and a copy-cat" then you can't do nothing about it. It is just who you are. I'm that kind of person(^^,)
well, thx for responding
i would like to think i stay the same but since i have a way of having something in common with almost anyone i think people perceive me as being a person that changes when im around others but if im around a certain group that is all about one thing and one style and i happen to have something in common with them i dont think that i should be judged when i can hang out with the total opposite group that i have something in common with.. but then again i have many sides to me since i think every one does.. just some may not stray from one area as much as others
well, i think every group has their own style, their own value which is their group identity. that's ok if you adjust yourself to get into the group. it doesn't mean that you change your personality. thx for responding
i show to them who i really am. i tell them stuffs that makes me what i am. i dont do talkshits just to show off to them or be more like in to them.. its who you are friends are expecting you to be not on what you are likely wanting to be. ;)
that's good for you. i also feel comfortable to show my real me to friends of mine. thx for responding
@mialei23 (2386)
I like to be myself. Be frank and just be what I am in front of them. Be friends, it's like optional in my opinion. Just be friends because you need to socialize or participate with them, I prefer being myself.
• Pakistan
i like to be my self we should be very nice so your friends and other people wish to be like you. all my family relatives like me and many of them want to see their children like me (THANKS GOD)