Fixing Your Car , Can you do it ?

United Arab Emirates
well most of friend knows how fix their cars , well i dont know anything about cars at all except driving it , so i was wondering where did they learn how to fix their cars, when they talk about parts in car i just nod my head like iam an expert and iam shamed that i dont know how to fix my car........ so anyone here has an experience in fixing cars ? and do u feel ashamed when u could not fix ur car ? i really appreciate it if some give me a brief about the car parts so i dont get lost when iam chatting about cars with my freinds !!!!!!!!!!
@longbangod (1791)
I'm pretty sure I could not fix my car when its in trouble. I had the opportunity to drive it for about less than 3 months only thats why I didnt have the chance to really know how to fix it or know its parts well. Though I know the basic, checking and putting water and also oil. Oh, yes I don't know how to change tire also.
• United Arab Emirates
finally i found a mate who cant fix his car just like me we need others we can start a group and call it " The Un-Fixers "
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Not lots of people know how to fix cars on their own and that’s why they get their car serviced by a mechanic and pay him huge dollars. If you know some essential car maintenance tips you can save lots of dollars. I’ve learned the car maintenance tips online from and you can too. Just read out this information and learn how to maintain your car on your own. I’m sure you’ll thank me later.
Free knowledge regarding various auto body related topics such as car care tips, auto body repair advice, bumper replacement, paint repair tips, buying used auto body parts, headlights and taillights installations, wheel care and more.
@replyashu (747)
itz quite simple buddy to fix ur car only u need to c the basics thatz it
• United Arab Emirates
aha good job now iam satisfied what a long response u have in here thank u , , now i can fix my car the guy taught me every thing now iam going to close the discussion , perhaps i will work as a mechanic
@replyashu (747)
yreah, itz too simple