Should MyLot use a spell checker

@gtdonna (1740)
Do you think ii would help if MyLot implement a Spell Checker so people can check spelling before posting? Maybe it can go just above the entry box like how yahoo Answers does it? I type really fast and try not to make errors but I think it would help a lot. What says you?
@Tianna2 (1274)
Hello Gtdonna, I would love a spell checker and the power to edit our posts once we've posted them. Its amazing how often I notice an error after its too late! Cheers, Tianna
@gtdonna (1740)
Yep! Just when I am finished typing a long response I notice a lot of errors. more so when you're busy and trying to spare a quick minute for MyLot posting.
@Tianna2 (1274)
Thank you for the best response! Tianna
@subha12 (18453)
i think there should be one. in that case we can be more particular about the spelling. i know I am making lots of spell mistakes. may be some are pointed to me as well.
@gtdonna (1740)
You're not alone
@anaknitatay (1335)
I think this is a great idea! :) I've oftentimes posted a discussion or response only to find out there were a lot of horrible misspellings and grammatical errors in my post. It sometimes get sort of embarrassing
@gtdonna (1740)
I agree...and then you just hope no one notices or call you out on it *smile*
I am not very good in english, I have seen my posts with this mistakes and I also submited some posts with spelling and grammer mistakes, but I think it should not bother anyone because we belong from different communities and cultures, we can not have same style of writing, this is one of the way of Language Modification, Now a days, the words we are writing or listening in our language, many of them were very different from their present shape, they have changed because of the different style of writing or pronounciation, it is the slow way of Modification. Now we are living in Global world where we can easily interact with the people of different culture and society that must effect on our culture included our language. We should accept these changes. Thanks