Britney Spears Broke?

Britney Spears will be broke in four years if she doesn't put the breaks on her runaway spending habits. She managed to spend $21 million dollars in just two years from her once comfortable $32 million. She now has just $11 million dollars left out of a once-upon-a-time fat $100 million fortune. * How does one go through $21 million dollars in just two years? It boggles the mind. It is said the Ms. Spears has a taste for the finer things in life, including houses and cars to go along with her Star Bucks coffee. She will go out and buy a brand new Mercedes rather than simply washing the one she has. * I am left boggled.
That may be true but her father is the one that is controlling her assets now. I think that they give her an allowance or something. Well If I'm rich of course I'm going to buy all the Star Bucks I want but I won't go crazy spending it on stuff that I don't need. I'm okay with one car and probably one motorcycle and then a car for my mom. But I wouldn't spend so much like that.
@risris24 (712)
It's because these people (celebrities) have no values, they think that money grows on trees. They have become accustomed to a particular lifestyle, and that it is ok, I guess if the money is continuing to come in, but in her case it is not. Instead of worrying about buying clothes, which I don't understand since she doesn't wear panties, new cars, trips, clubs, etc, she shoul dbe putting this money away in bank accounts for her boys' college education and the therapists they will need when they get older. Also I believe that she has to pay Kevin Federline money on a regular basis, funny part is he now makes more than her.
Britney is mentally ill, so the kind of good logical thinking your talking about is out the window. Mentally ill people who are filthy rich are tempting targets for predators. I don't understand why her parents or father didn't step in sooner. * I think she has a species of schizophrenia. That explains the lack of panties, constant new cars, plus other odd to thoughtless actions.