I watched the movie about big Panda---Kung Fu Panda tonight

China
This panda is Po, his father runs a noodle shop and Po gets his job there, he's lazy and like dreaming. He is fond of Kung Fu and admires for the Five Furious-Tigeress, Crane, Manits, Viper and Monkey. He was accidentally selected as Gragon Warriors by Mater Wu Gui, who's the master of Master Shifu. Master Shifu is the guider of the Five Furious. There's one guy named Tai Lung, who wants to be the Dragon Warriors. He was prisoned by Master Wu Gui for about 20 years, and now he manages to escape~ Will the panda defeat Tai Lung, the panda's so fat and has no training at all? It's funny, yeah, just funny. I still love The Green Miles better. **Enjoy life~~**
haha,that's a very interesting movie,I think.Panda is a fat and lazy animal in our memory,but how can it have KungFu,that seems amazing.I've known some other informations about it.That Po is voiced by Jack Black,Jackie Chen and Lucy Liu also take part in voicing of the film.
Hello, summerrain. Panda's cute, it makes us laugh. I don't know who voice it, but i find the voice of the Panda kinda like Tom Hank's and then i started to think the two-Panda and Tom Hanks look like, lol Thanks for sharing **Enjoy life~~**