Do you use E-ticket?

France
It's for me the best way to take a plane nowadays. What's your preferences,E-ticket a real one? Is this common in your country?
@chrysz (1603)
I am from the Philippines and I think E-ticketing is also available here. With my first ever plane ride with Cebu Pacific, I was given an E-ticket even if I had purchased the ticket in their main office in Manila. I think it is more convenient but we can't deny the fact that not all people have online funds available.
• France
That's true, So have to mylot a lot
@thaMARKER (3094)
It's my first time to hear or read E-ticket. I think it doesn't exist here in my country yet but that's gonna be cool. What's it like? You get a to pay online by credit card? How does it work?
• France
This is it you pay it online with credit card or any other way then when you ogo at the check-in just before your flight you don't own a paper ticket,just show your idendification at the counter. It's cool,doesn't it?
@thaMARKER (3094)
yes, it's cool.
• France
@raclie (1732)
my dad works in SIA which is singapore airlines and so we get free tickets every year so what we usually do is that my dad will get the tickets for us and just exchange it for the boarding pass when we went to check in out laguage.
• France
You have some for me?
@raclie (1732)
sadly, i am not able to give away the tickets... or i will give it to my friends as a birthday present!!! lol... keep dreaming raclie...
@alcazar (762)
I live in india ..and we here prefer the travel agents...and are somewat used to this...e-ticket isnt much popular...and we seldom buy much online....
• France
Thanx for the information
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I have used e tickets when flying. I think it is pretty common nowadays. It can make things alot more simple. With everything else one has to remember these days when at the airport, it's a nice change not to have to worry about a ticket.
• France
I can't agree with you more
@naseeha (1385)
Yes we do use e tickets here. THey are becoming quite popular . But in our family we use it to travel by train. IT is easy and saves the trouble of going to the station to get the tickets .
• France
O,I guess in my country when we buy online train ticket we would receive the real ticket or have to pick it up at the station. I experienced it some times and I found it troublesome,a real loss of time and energy! Thanx for your response,this is interesting.
@anawar (2406)
Cannonball_ Traveling has become so complicated. Take off your shoes. Show your ID 15 million times. Put all your stuff in a box and let them xray it. Sometimes my luggage gets searched and I find a note inside my suitcase informing me of the trespass. When e-tickets came out, I thought it was too good to be true. So far it's the best thing to hit the air travel experience since they stopped serving food. I hope no one finds a way to abuse the system.
• France
I hate to be checked like that as if I was a terrorist even I know it's modern life but I still feel uncomfortable with it.
@jenyenh (205)
• Maldives
I agree with you. It is not just convenient but you never have to worry for a ticket if you dont remember where its placed. I normally travel with E-tickets and sometimes, I just need my passport to check in. Also it accessible anywhere coz it will be in your email and you can print it at anytime or change it at anytime.
• Denmark
I use e-tickets and all sorts of e-services all the time. Since the country that i currently live in has most public services possible to handle in internet (and we have some really good services) i use that more often than going to a office to get my things straight. When flying i dont see the difference. Maybe only when i book my flight. But e-ticket is more convenient for me too.
@tintinn (277)
Yes I use e-ticket. It is very common here in my country and other countries in Europe and Asia. In fact, I know that many airlines already stop using paper ticket in many countries.
@greenline (14864)
I make reservtions online on the internet or by telephone. The services of the airlines are very fast these days, and the way to get confirmation and the ticket is by E-ticket. All my recent travels have been with E-tickets. This works very well.
@jillhill (37383)
The eticket is quicker....and I see alot of people use them. It is supposedly better too because as soon and you get the ticket and copy it off your seat is saved and they do not bump anyone that already has their e-ticket!
@nupats (3564)
hi dear this is the most convenient way of getting a ticket without the hassel of getting in ques..i also book my E-railway ticket it is much faster...though the e-ticket (train) is still very new but i found it very helpful..have a nice day
• France
I wish we could do the same here with trains
@nupats (3564)
U dont have e-tickets for train?
@myliezl0903 (2731)
yeah, we also use e-ticket in our country and i also preffered that now.,its much easier to have coz you don't need to carry all those papers in your bags and might get lost if your a kinda not so organized person or something! hehehe! LOL!
• France
And the size of those tickets are so much annoying to find the proper space to carry it in our pockets
i dont fly much at all but i think i have when i did
• France
@everafter (378)
yes its commong here in the philippines. i prefer etickets than paper ticket! :D
• France
@schulzie (4064)
I prefer an e-ticket. I think it is a lot easier to go and check in at the terminal than the old fashioned way. It is really convenient. Sometimes you can even print it out from your computer. It is very common here in the United States.
• France
It sounds just great
@polachicago (19073)
I always use e-ticket.... For the last 8 of traveling, e-tickets saved my time and made my traveling easier....
• France
@pterion (419)
Oh...no plane traveling for me...its always been the train and its easier to book it online as well.
@snowxue (72)
yeah, it is very common now to use E-ticket, it is more convienent and it can save more paper and as a result it helps to protect our environment and I like E-ticket :)