Incredible Hulk

@skbh12 (2950)
have you watched it? i liked it especially the action scene and eventhough he is a monster, when he being tamed by Elizabeth Ross, played by Liv Tyler, he looks cute. haha.. well you better watch it and i give it 4 stars.. well you know not all movies get to have 5 stars.. i find the movie to fast. i was still looking for so much more action. hahaha.
I swear this movie seemed to have run a bit longer. Its just a good thing that the story wasn't boring. There are surprises like the original hulk was there--Lou Ferrigno. The Iron Man was also there to tease the viewers with whats in store in the future that could be a possible joining of forces of Marvel Superheroes. Wow, that's exciting! Just wish that the Super Friends would come up with the same idea.
@skbh12 (2950)
yup and that is what i am waiting for.. joined forces of the alliance.. wuhoo!!! cant wait for the movie..
@gloreymay (882)
Hi! Yes I watched the movie and it was better than the previous one. I think there will be part2 of that I hope so.
@skbh12 (2950)
you know what ive been waiting for? is for the marvel alliance. haha.. they're starting to connect all the storie right???
this movie ten times better than the previous installation in every department..critics have liked it tooo
@skbh12 (2950)
now the more i believe that the latest incredible is better than the first movie shown.. while i was watching it, it excites me in a way that i was wanting for more action..
Liv tyler was so good in the movie and she fits the part because of her soothing voice that calms the hulk. It was much better than the first one and that's all that matters to me.(^^,)
@skbh12 (2950)
oh yes.. this movie was great. well it was my first time to watch incredible hulk but a lot of my friends say that this one is better than the first hulk. you are right. liv tyler fits the character well and she is so pretty with her musculine looks. she looks like jennifer garner too.. right? i loved the movie and have watched it in the cinema twice still i loved it.