Obama and keeping us safe

@bdugas (3584)
Did anyone see the Hannaby and Combs show tonight where they was discussing an interview that Obama did on securing this country of ours. He wants to go back to 9-10 the day before 9-11 and talk it out with the enemies we have over seas. There was a man there from Washington who said that he has no idea on keeping us safe from another attack, and if he gets in it will not take them long to enter our country and set it up again, that you can not talk it out with these kinds of people. He does not have the ability to keep us safe. i know everyone thinks he is the change we need, he is green has no experience and he talks of disarming our country and then going to tell the rest of the world we have put down our weapons now would you do the same. What kind of nut case is this. I'd like to know when I go to bed at night that just maybe there is someone in office that is doing something besides talking to keep me safe. I do believe that if he gets into office it will not be very long before we are set up for another attack, but it will be too late then. John McCain may not have all the answers, but at least he knows what it is like to be a pow and would at least do what it takes to secure this country. What are your beliefs on this subject, do you think he can talk to the enemy and make them stop attacking us, or are we in for more attacks under him.
@chirantani (1382)
Well,I haven't watched the show that you mentioned over here,but I can safely say that,with Obama into power,or any other democrats,if they don't change their policies on global war against terrorist and middle east policies, America will be seeing a barrage of attacks from the Islamic extremists;Just remember,those Islamic extremists can only be kept away by brute force,and no talks or co-operation can make them keep away from killing civilians in any way because they can't be called civilized human beings anymore,and all they knows today is to draw more blood,a form of psychopath that their religion has made them into and that can only stop by wiping them out all from the grass root level,or there would be no stopping; So,Barrack Obama and his policies would unfortunately make America unsafe,and I won't be too surprised if mainland America gets another large scale attack soon after his coming to office! Remember you trust snakes,but can never trust the ISLAMIC KILLERS!
@bdugas (3584)
Thank you to all three, at least there is a few in this country that sees what Obama is, I fear what will happen to us if this man is elected. I think he has everyone fooled and those supporting him are only after what they think they can gain from him being president. You are right talking is something they do not understand. Once in it is hard telling what he can do before we are even aware of what is going on. I also fear that we are about to be hit again and they are just waiting on his election to do it. He is going to talk to them, and they are going to be sitting back laughing.
I did not see the show but I have read enough to know that we are asking for nothing but trouble if we allow this person with his views and ties to his friends to become president of our country.
@slickcut (8141)
I am with you.I do not want Obama in office,and no i do not think he will do anything..These are just empty promises.I pray he does not win,and i did not vote for him....If he does though i supposs we will have to stand behind him if he is our leader and pray he makes the right decisions..I really hope with all that is within me that McCain wins for President....At least he understands a lot,hes been there...I di not see the show last night though...
B.O. is a pacifist. He thinks talking to someone who wants to kill us is going to work. First they'll kill him to make an example then it will be a cake walk to get the rest of them. He has no idea how to fight because he's a whimp. His puppet master better show his or her face soon so we really know who we're dealing with. John MC at least has some military experience so he won't disarm us and put flowers in our muskets.
@goldeneagle (6776)
I have said it before, and I will say it again....I fear that if/when Obama is elected, we are going to see just how much of a Muslim he really is...I pray to God that I am wrong about Obama...I hope for the sake of our country that I am mistaken about him...but I don't feel that is going to be the case. I think America is in for a rough ride with Obama as president...as much as I hate to admit it....I will be voting for McCain.