Determination..do you have it?

@raydene (9875)
"Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you." -- Denis Waitley Do you have it? I do but sometimes I have to hang with the roadblock for a while until I muster the resolve to go forward. xoxoxoxoxox
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Raydene, Oh yes, determination, stubborness, guts whatever one calls it I have it even though at times in life I feel like I am taking one step forward and two back I will achieve what I need to somehow. Ellie :D
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Raydene, If I respond enough here I achieve a best response too eh! LOL. Thank you so very much. Ellie :D
Definitely! Its what drives me to go on with all the things I want to achieve in life.
I used to have that, but now that I have a personal problem, i felt exhausted , i feel I am lacking of that. I guess i have to find my goal and be determine to hit it. I just have to be very optimistic.
Determination and stubborness is something I have plenty of, in fact sometimes I have too much and it can get me into trouble.
When you mentioned hanging with the roadblock, I got more of a flash picture of rushing downstream and hanging on to small islands, while gaining strength to deal with the stream of experience again. Just my thought on things. Sometimes those roadblocks are actually the islands that let us gather our breath and take the plunge into the stream of life.