Favourite drink...

Whats everyones favourite drink? I always drink Vodka and coke when im out! I do like the odd cocktail aswell but i havent found a fave one yet! any recommendations!?
@rosebud11 (190)
I used to LOVE Blue Long Island Iced Teas--I would even ask the bartender to make it a slushie type drink! I recently discovered Amaretto Sours and they are really really yummy! I like straight tequila as well!
Ive never tried straight tequila! Alot of my friends have though! I also like a shot of apple Sourz! Very yummmmy!
Ooh the wonders that straigh tequila can do! Personally, whenever I'm looking to get messed up, I go straight for the Jose Cuervo!
@angelamp (241)
i love cuervo too!!!
@jenyenh (205)
• Maldives
when I am out drinking I will always go for cuba libre! or better yet - bacardi rum with coke! when I was in Dubai I used to drink Bullfrog - its a cocktail: (a pint glass with half full crushed ice, 4 spirits - vodka, white bacardi rum, gin, tequila, pour red bull and blue curacao).... it makes a great cocktail..one of my favourites!
Ohh that sounds nice,Ill have to see if they make them in the pubs in town next time im out! Ive have a greenfrog before but i have no idea what was in it! I just remember it was green!! lol! I had a pina colada when I was on hoilday in Turkey once but i wasnt too keen on that!
@shymurl (2769)
I have three favorite drinks. One is long island ice teas. Not sure whats all in it, but I think its good. I also like vodka and grape-cranberry juice. I also like southern comfort and lime juice. Thats my favorite drink when I go to the casinos. I have never had vodka and coke, how does that taste??
@besthope44 (12146)
I feel Drinking is really a addiction and not easy to quit all of sudden. But good thing is there are many rehabilition center for helping to get rid of these habits. to make a great change in life..I dont drink but i helped my friends and few of them quit addiction to drinks
@crigal (105)
I just like to drink Coca-Cola...that's my favorite drink.
@diansinta (7554)
Pina colatta!! Yeah!!
@angelamp (241)
I love tequila and I love to take it straight...I also love margaritas :D I love vodka, rum, brandy and BEEEEERRR!!!