persons with the same names

@kerriannc (4280)
Jamaica
Do you ever comes across your name with the exact spelling on the internet and it was not place there by you. Can you imagine my surprise today, I was Wiki looking up something when I saw my name exact spelling. The only difference is that this lady is living in England. I was taken aback because I know there are alot of Kerriann Campbell but not with this spelling, it always spell with either a hypen or a y. Does this ever happen to you.
Sure do! I share a name with a famous celebrity. But I won't say which one. She looks nothing like me. But many people think that I am her when they hear my name. I get special treatment online!
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Don't want anyone to know your identity Beauty. Kerry
@posham (1237)
my name is very common.. alexis is common, marian is common, ben is common, africa is very common.. but put them all together, alexis marian ben africa... i don't think anyone on the planet has that name.. hahaha,,, to express, not to impress
@nupats (3564)
hi dear i have a common name neetu patel so very often i come across the name Neetu sometimes the surname is also common..
@theprogamer (10539)
My name is too common so I run into several people with it, either on or offline. There are even different spellings of the given name but they are rare.
@richiem (3646)
I have seen my full name with the same spelling, but not in the internet. I have seen it in the yearbook of my cousin. The person who also has my name lives in a different province. We really have the same name aside from the middle name. Well, I guess my name is very common but I don't know if my last name is.
@ch88ss (2270)
Hi Kerriann I don't get that happen to me very often. My name is very unusual so it don't happen. Except for one problem The credit company always mix us up. My sister and I both have the same name. And it makes it harder to distinguish since we both have same mother's maiden name and adress and and and on. now we are ok because we she has moved out and establishe her own place and I also have move out and establish my own home too. But for awhile the credit company always got us mixed up.