How long have you been in mylot?

@jersey86 (1348)
i have been in mylot for a month and i found mylot a really good site and i can't do nothing but to always been here i will do my best to be online to visit mylot. would like to share how long you've been here..
@Muelitz (1592)
It is also my fourth day today. It really is fun to visit the site. You get to learn something and you also get a chance to contribute. To top it all you can get paid every month. But that I have yet to experience.
@jersey86 (1348)
hi Muelitz i knew your new to here but your really a fast poster. reached that number of posts. good job for you man.. you've passed my number of post.
I've been here for more than a year now. Like you, I really like this site compared to others. I do enjoy participating in this site because of the discussions that really interest me a lot. :-)
@jersey86 (1348)
wow... more than a year is good for a myloters to stay here. mylot is a really a good site.
@leateagee (3667)
Well, not that long. Its almost 5 weeks now. And myLot is really keeping me company and busier. I found a new way to express myself. Hope you'll enjoy your stay more. Take care =)
@jersey86 (1348)
well thanks for posting here i will surely stay moooooooooooooooore here..
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I like mylot - a graphic i made in PS
I have been here for about 3 months. The end of June would make it three months really. I like this site and it is fun, but I'm not so addicted to it as some people seem to be. When I first started I couldn't get enough, now I just visit early in the morning and in the night time. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy it though, I love it here!
@jersey86 (1348)
wow, just for 3 months and got posted about a 1000+. you're really fast.. bravo.. i wish i could reach that 1000 posts
@DeniseH (130)
i only joined yesterday, and i think i'm addicted to it already lol
@jersey86 (1348)
yeah, its really makes you addicted as all of us here aiming to reach for the payout..
@spalladino (17927)
I've been here for about a month and I think I'm pretty much addicted to this site. I have it up all day at work and read posts whenever I get a few minutes, then get back on in the evening if my husband is working on one of the bikes. It's a very nice site.
@jersey86 (1348)
hmm such a really fast poster and a responder.. reach that 1200+ rating well i can say your so great.. thanks for dropping by here
@joanzz (175)
i had been in mylot for a week ago. yeah the site is so good at first i though i can't cope with this site because when i open up this site the site had many displays that made my me think what is this site but when i up to this site. whooo i love it