Newbie Addiction

@relundad (2311)
How long does it take for the Newbie Addiction to mylot.com to wear off?
Well, I'm not sure when that addiction wears off because me too is addicted to this site. I am a member of mylot for about4 weeks now and am still can not do away with mylot. I 've heard of some people here who are a member for over a year and still very active to post and reply to discussions everyday because it seems that mylot is already a part of their system. lol.. And with this, we do not know when our addiction will wear out. Happy posting.
It may take a couple of months before your addiction wear off. When I was still a newbie in this site, I was so very addicted and cannot manage for one day not visiting and checking here LOL. Up until now, I still really love myLot because of my friends here and the discussions that really interest me a lot. :-)
@richiem (3646)
it may take you around a month to get off that addiction. Or you may not! The good thing about this addiction is it motivates you to participate more here in mylot and thereby earning more money, right? I think I don't want that addiction to wear off.
Well, I've been on here for a couple of months now and I can say that my interested has declined just a bit. I think it's mostly because I have now reached my minimum payout. But I'm going to try and not forget about Mylot. I really do like answering questions and helping people out.
@guss2000 (2234)
maybe a few days to a week. But be warned, once it wears off you will have times where you'll post a lot here from time to time, and then break for a while, and then back again--- it happens to me all of the time. LOL
@momalisa65 (1985)
Lol, I don't know yet. I've been here for over 2 months and I'm still addicted.
@cream97 (29166)
For me, it was just a couple of months.. Around the end of May, I was dragging... But not so anxious to get on myLot..