How to Save Some Money For Your Family

How do you save some money for your family.
@veejay19 (3592)
When you get your paypacket take out some money and either keep it in your bank savings account or open a reccuring deposit account with your bank. This will compulsorily make you deposit a fixed amount like maybe Rs 100 or 500 per month which will be a savings. you will not be able to spend this amount so it will help you in the long run. If you are getting a good salary and if you find that after taking out money for your monthly expenses there is quite a bit left then you can deposit it in reputed mutual funds like Franklin Templeton or ICICI Prudential etc. Or you can put money in a bank fixed deposit which is the safest, There are also the small savings schemes like the Post Office deposits.Best thing is consult a good Financial consultant who can guide you in this matter.
Thank you Vijay for good suggestion about this discussion
@veejay19 (3592)
You are most welcome Mayank.
For me, that's one of the hardest thing to do.. Save money.. I'm aware that there are lots of way to save money but i can't find the perfect one for me. During payday, I see to it that i buy the stuffs we needed at home and stuffs needed by my baby.. I also allot money for us to go out during weekends and holiday.. In the end, I am always surprised to learn that I didn't left anything for our saving that month.. Wow.. its really tough but im working on it.. Goodluck!