Choocy fact!!!

@Anne18 (11036)
The Aztecs believed chocolate made you clever. What a great excuse to scoff loads. They used caco beans as money and even worshipped a god of chocolate!! Now for the amount of chocolate I have eaten in my life time, and believe me its an awful lot... sometimes three or more bars a day when i was in my 20's. I should be the brainiest person alive!! Sob but i'm not!!!
• New Zealand
high cocoa chocolate can actually stimulate you brain or something. its true. My maths teacher always goes on about how we need to eat more dark chocolate. its quite funny really. As for the chocolate god... never heard of that
• New Zealand
Dark chocolate is high cocoa right? So the aztecs would have mainly just had the cocoa, so were therefore they were right to think it makes you smart but as someone else said, when you add more, the effects lessen.
Interesting history lesson. I wonder if the oompa-loompas are somehow related to the ancient Aztecs? Willy Wonka pays the oompa-loompas in chocolate because in oompa-land, no edible substances exist that taste good, and Willy Wonka showed them chocolate, and their lives changed.
@habichuelo (3104)
i would love to participate in that chocolate god worshipping,,,just imagine,tons of chocolate around you and that smell of hot cocoa bean,,imagine a big mountain of chocolate and you running up and down it...i would love to be a whole day covered in chocolate and worship a god cocoa,mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
Well I don't know about that statement "I should be the brainiest person alive!! Sob but i'm not!!! because today you have been a fountain of knowledge!!!