mmm mmm good !

Has anyone ever heard of cookies and coolwhip? It is the absolute best ! My sisters boyfirend made it as a desert for christmas and now Im hooked. Its sooo simple, you need to get a large tub of coolwhip and a package of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. Soak the cookies in the milk (as if you were having cookies and milk) and make a layer of them in the bottom of your dish, then add a layer of coolwhip and continue until all cookies and coolwhip are used up. Let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours or over night. If you like puddin type deserts you will absolutely love this ! I warn you though, you just might become addicted to it like i have especially since its so simple and quick :-) Enjoy !
That really sounds very tasty. I know my mom would like it because she loves everything with Cool-Whip on it. I like the idea of freezing it as it would turn it more into ice cream. I'm not much of a cookies and milk fan, so I probably wouldn't make this a regular dish. I prefer plain cookies alone or with tons of frosting on them.
Actually if you let it sit for a while it doesnt taste like coolwhip.... or cookies either for that matter...lol the flavors kinda mesh together. Ive never tried freezing it before so I dont know how that would be, but I would imagine that it would be good too. If you should try it, let me know how you like it :-)
EWWWWWWW i am definely gonna try this when i get off from work!!1 Oh my goodness it sounds good. Hmmm i wonder if you could freeze it, or replace the cool whip with vanilla ice cream. Hmmmmph you have me coming up with all kinds of ideas. So what is the purpose of soaking the cookies in the milk first. Just to make it soft?
Oh you will love it ! I dont know about freezing it though, since I never have it sit around for that long....lol I have been, here lately, making it in a smaller portions, just whenever i want it so i dont feel obligated to eat the whole thing. My sister says that she likes to alternate the layers with coconut cookies too. I havent tried that one yet. You have to soak the cookies so they are soft and not crunchy and their flavor kinda seeps out into the coolwhip :-) Hope you like it ! ! !