What's your favorite item of clothing?

China
What's your favorite item if clothing to wear? I love to dress up.
@metschica25 (5407)
In the summertime in is my flip flops and swim suit . All summer that is what I am in the most when I am by my pool . I just love swimming and find it to be my little oasis of peace . In the fall nothing like comfy flare jeans and again love my flip flops , and lastly love a nice trendy hoodie
@ami2007 (221)
it's my blouses. my first one is picked by my mother.she said it looks formal on me.yeah , it surely is and tidy.besides, really beautiful.so i guess i 'm the type for blouses just like others who are for jeans.hahah
i love wearing jeans i have around 20 different pairs of jeans and my favourite brand is levis
@quawertz (781)
I like to wear my dresses and leggings. They are so comfortable especially now that the rain is here, wearing a dress doesn't mess up my pants anymore, haha...
@SusanLee (1920)
My favorite is my ugly, floral, sleeveless, snap up smocks. Which my husband hates. I only ware them around the house though for when I'm doing chores. It's just too hot here for me to ware anything confining. I don't care for the prints on them either, but that's the way they come. I like my lose shorts too. I will dress up when I have to go to town and stuff.
@Tianna2 (1274)
I have this purple dress that I just love! Whats yours? Cheers, Tianna