how many friends du u have

i have lot of frinds, but there is close inner group of about 6 people, the inner group ae the persons who are always there to help each other, and who can relied on at time of your fortunes, how bt u all
@Wizzywig (7859)
I would say that I had a lot of 'associates' - many of whom are very supportive of one another and are fun to be around but, at this time, I am a bit short on really close friends I could completely confide in.
i only have one close friend that i really talk to. I used to have a lot of friends but as the years go on and everybody either grows up or grows apart.Every now and then i run across one of them and they try to get the friendship going again but i tell them that i have moved past all of them so the only thing we can be now is just distant associates and nothing more.
most the friends beside me are selfish type...they can do anything without thinking of other people's feeling as long as they can solve their own problems...so i m searching for the true friends now...
I have a lot of friends.The amount of my friend can't count with ten finger.Although I have many friends but i only have a very very best friend.She will not betray and of course i will not betray her too.Friends is important in your life because if you don't have friend you will fell very lonely.I like to make friends with people ,do you?