beauty...

When you see or hear the word 'beauty' what do you think of first? I tend to think of makup and comestics...what does beauty mean to you?!
Hie Emma, I can't help it but think of beautiful people To me it is not only the appearance that is pleasant to my eyes but something that is projected by them that impresses me which then have a lasting lingering effects in my mind. That would be something like from their inner self e.g cheerfulness with a smiley personality and it is a joy to be around this people. It's like they have a positive aura radiating from them and I would feel very happy and optimistic. In fact just with a mere smile, there's so much beauty in it. Cheers and happy posting!
Thats how I would like to see beauty but im blinded by all the magazines and newpapers telling me that everyone has to super skinny and super beautiful.
That's how convincing media is and if you let them, they would just dictate all the aspects of your life has gone wrongIt is really just up to us and best be blinded by our own understanding of beauty.
Thank you for the BR Emma. Best wishes and cheers
@fwangaa (3058)
I tend to the environment of the town or city.
@naseeha (1385)
I can never think of makeup and cosmetics when i think of beauty. I feel that that sort of beauty is only skin deep only superficial. True beauty lies in the heart and shows in a persons character. When i think of beauty i think of nature. Nature is boundlessly beautiful and you never tire of enjoying nature. Happy mylotting.