How do you say " SEE YOU AGAIN " in your language ?

Malaysia
In Malay , it is " JUMPA LAGI !"
@chej18 (915)
I am from Philippines my language is tagalog and see you later in our language is "Sa muling pagkikita" polite way and if you are going to define it directly "kita kita muli.
thanks for sharing.
@rrdj71 (696)
Well I speak 4 languages,English is my first language and then... Spanish--"Te vere otra vez" Italian---"A Presto" Portuguese--Veja-o-outra vez
thanks for sharing.
I live in the Philippines and usually people would say, "Kita Kits" or "Kita Kita nalang ulit." Personally I use Kita Kits, it's shorter :D
thanks.
In Indonesian, similar with yours: “Sampai jumpa lagi!” or “Sampai bertemu lagi!” or “Sampai ketemu lagi!” (the last one is informal). In Japanese: “Mata aimashoo!” or “Mata aimashoo ne!” or “Jaa, mata!” or “Jaa, mata ato de na!” (the latest two are informal) :P In Chinese language: “Zai jian!”
thanks for sharing.
@Rikza1 (295)
• Finland
In Finnish we say "Näkemiin" or "Näkemisiin"
thanks for sharing.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
In Hebrew "Lehitraot".
thanks for sharing.
Hello curious. I can give you 2 versions for that. In Filipino (Tagalog) - "Hanggang sa Muling Pagkikita" In Ilocano (A dialect in the Philippines) - "Akita tan to Manen" I'm from the Philippines and we have a lot of dialects here. I hope I could learn some more but right now I only speak Tagalog and Ilocano. "Naimbag nga aldaw mo", that's how we say "Have a great day!" in Ilocano...
thanks for sharing.
In French we say Au Revoir. IN Danish we say something that sounds like Farewell, but I can't remember how to spell it.
thanks for sharing.
Hi friend, when parting off our friend. We usually don't say see you again. But simply see you. In our mother tongue, that is in malayalam we say veendum (again) kanaam (see). The word you is understood in that. Really linguistics are interesting. Thanks.