Do you play online lotto ?

I am wondering as there are many lotto websites .... as anyone tried and won real money from any website, please share your experiences.
@bdugas (3582)
I used to play this one lottery game on line every night before I went to bed I picked my numbers, then on day I noticed a email from them, it was saying that I had won a prize and that when they sent it out to me they got it back as noone at that address by that name and they needed to get this prize to me so it would not be forfied, well we had moved so I thought this could be true, it ask for me to please update my mailing address and email so that they could get me the money that I won, the way they talked about this prize I thought I had won a big sum, so I updated my address and email and within a week I had the letter and check from them, it was one dollar, one dollar for all this trouble, well like hubby said you won. I thought it was funny, thinking that I really had a chance to win something of value. Don't mess with them any more, after 10 years of playing and only winning a buck, either my luck really bad or something up,but i am a winner if you want to look at it that way. lol
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, I have.. And I never seem to win anything with them.. I will gain points, but not win anything..