How do you peel your bananas?

@agihcam (1916)
My friend told me something funny but true about peeling banana.He asked me how many slice I do peel banana?I said,sometimes two sometimes three.He laugh at me because he said I was peeling the banana like the monkey.Do you observed that?As mostly seen on tv,yeah it's true,monkey did peel the banana mostly three slice which is easy.Howa about you,are you doing more than three slice or what?
I don't slice just open halfway then bite it like the monkey's eat it. some they use spoon to scope it.
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
i peel them by two's sometimes 3 and four..hehehe^_^ that does makes me like a monkey too?
Same like you do, 2 or 3 slice of peeling, and monkey is one of our distance cousins in animal kingdom that maybe the facts that sometime we can see some of our traits to them.
@sminut13 (1786)
oohhh i've never even though about this. but now that you mention it, haha it seems to be true. i peel 3 slices usually, sometimes going 4 though. oh no, this means i'm like a monkey as well. grins
@Modestah (11195)
I do not usually eat banana. Not my favorite flavor. When I peel for the kids sometimes I just split it down one side and pop the banana out of its peel. otherwise it is usually two strips.