Married but looking chatting in Yahoo chat rooms

@alkurishy (2069)
Iraq
I have been used to chat with other women on this room befor 3 or 3 years ago, it was fun and cool, every day I have a new friend to chat with about anything in marriage and when I say anything I mean anything, I am open minded and love to chat with married women who care to chat with others, I try to go back to chat in these rooms befor a month, it was disgusting I cant make any full chat most of the women there r cam girls of sults want to make money from chat and phone calls, I try to chat for one week to see what I can do but I do nothing becouse the same girls are there and not just that most of them are a program computer that answering your questions. I was befor like these rooms bwcouse it is a way of getting out of the marriage problems and have some fun in the same time. I dont know what happen, are the people have changed? or yahoo chatting got to be not good anymore? I hope I find my answers here.
I have a female that i only known her since i known online chating....already 5 years ago, Some of my friend in my contact in my yahoo messenger are mariange and some of them still single. Definitely the singlre one is more fun to chat....cause they no need to care what they say if compare to the not single one they more cauntion what they want to talk. I am sure all my contact in my Yaho messenger are human not the computer that i am chating
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Good to hear that you have this friendship online, me too I have a female friend we are togather on chat for about 3 years for now, but chatting in yahoo rooms are not fun like before, I am opened minded and love to talk in every thing even that I dont like the chatting now in yahoo rooms and I have leave it maybe for ever. Thank you for your response and have a nice day.
I have male and female friends, married and single, that I chat with all the time, but not because I am missing anything in my marriage. WE ARE NOT INTIMATE, and if tey want to be intimite, that's the end of the friendship.
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Friendship not need to be intimate as you say it is just for talking, listening, sharing some solutions for some problems, that is what I know about friendship and I love to have more fiends from all the countries and both gender just to know how the world are doing. Thank you for your response and have a nice day.