What would you think if you started having dreams about myLot?

@djbtol (5501)
Lots of people have dreams, some more often than others. It is a natural thing the next morning to analyze the dream and figure out what it means. What if your dream includes myLot? Has this ever happened to you? What did you make of it?
I would think i was spending to much time on it .. and possibly could be because people always stay on mylot until bed time so it would be the last thing you think about .. lol did you have a dream about mylot?
@djbtol (5501)
You make a good point. I've done that - sitting on the computer until I can't keep my eyes open. Always wanting to get just a couple more comments done.
@djbtol (5501)
Maybe it is time for some new dreams. Tell me what you would like the dream to be.
@ausnikki (4089)
• Brisbane, Australia
I wouldn't be at all suprised if I started dreaming of mylot,I spend alot of time here
@djbtol (5501)
That's good, I hope. You enjoy it and make some cash. Thanks for stoppin' by.
@disvachic (10125)
If I start having dreams about mylot then that means I'm up here waaaaaaaay to much
@djbtol (5501)
Yep, almost like if you would see the MyLot screen after you walk away from the computer. Thanks for your reply.
@sbeauty (5871)
I would think that I've been spending too much time on mylot. I've never had a mylot dream, but I've had other ones that have made no sense to me at all, like dreams of people I haven't had contact with in many years.
@djbtol (5501)
I suppose even when you spend a lot of time on MyLot, there is such a wide variety of people and topics that you do not get stuck in a rut. Do you think dreaming about a pile of money would be a natural for a new person?
@Jshean20 (14374)
Well it hasn't happened to me yet which is shocking to me...I've been spending quite a bit of time here.
@djbtol (5501)
Maybe there is something in your immune system that shields you from the dreams. But you never know what is around the next bin. Thanks for stopping by.
@Jellen (1852)
What do you mean "if" I start having dreams about MyLot?
@djbtol (5501)
Oh, my! Well, if the dreams have already started, I hope they are pleasant ones. The way I see it you have two options. You can either try to self-diagnose, or you can hope that I setup a little roadside stand to "Interpret Dreams". I can't really give you a timeframe on either solution. Thanks
@nextgen (1888)
That will be funny.. dreaming u made a million in mylot
@djbtol (5501)
Dream on! I think I'll make it easy and settle for $100,000.
@lilaclady (28270)
I would begin to worry....
@djbtol (5501)
Maybe too many hours at the keyboard? Thanks for the reply.