I miss mylot for couple of days!!!

I was not able to spend more time on Mylot during week end. There are so many things going on. And I really missed it. I keep on thinking about the new topics that my friends had posted, keep of wondering what is new? Oh!! as if mylot is now a part of my daily routine. I can't help but think of what's going on in here everytime I miss to be here. Do you feel the same when you are away from here for a long time? Well, even just a short time of absence, you feel like you really miss it. Just curios if there is somebody who feels that way.
@tholitz (1127)
I surely miss mylot when let's say I'm not on line for about a day. There something about mylot that keeps you attached to it. Though we do not really see or really known our friends here in mylot, but it seems we have an obligation or should I say responsibility to at least see their topic discussion and share a comment and respond if ever. So I could really say that you're not alone in that feeling.
Yes, I agree. I really am excited to check the new topics my friends posted. lol. Thanks for the reply.
Do not worry dear friend. I have had my share of absences here at myLot and I did miss myLot so much. I think that because we stay here quite very often, we get to miss the site when we do not get to visit it for a while. Welcome back celestial052506!
Thanks Dolce, yes, I do miss mylot even in a day that I am not here. Have a nice day.. thanks for the reply.
@cream97 (29166)
Well, kind of in a way.. To be honest with you, the only real reason that I would miss is not making the extra money. But, I also like to be here to stay on the new topics.. This is what makes it fun, regardless of the money.
Yes I agree. the first thing I have in my is the new discussion that I should be interested in.. I am excited of what's new and of course the earnings is secondary. I like the friends I have here who can give me some isights in some of my problems shared. Thanks for the reply...