the girl with 8 limbs...

Did anyone catch that on the national geographic channel this weekend? I missed it both times it came on and i dont know when it comes on next. I wanted to see that because it looked so interesting. I caught part of the dwarf one and the giant one but i didnt get to see that one i wasnt home even tho i had my tv set to auto tune by the time i got home it was already over. i missed it by 15 minutes. I wanted to see it so bad too. it looked very interesting. So did anyone else get to see it?
@smallT (376)
Oh it was very interesting!!! The parents were somewhat torn between their religion and their daughter's personal well being. I'm sure it will come on again. It played 2 times last night and I watched it both times.
Yea it came on at 9pm here and then midnight but i couldnt stay up to watch the midnight one because i had to get up at 5am. i hope it comes on again. thanks for responding :)
Yes!! I saw it last night...It played twice...once at 9pm then again at 12 midnight. It might play again..just look and see. But what happen was the the girl was a twin but the other twin was join to her spin and didn't develop a head so they called her twin a parasite. She had a 20 hour surgery and they removed the "parasite" and she was fine. It was amazing though...I had recorded it on my DVR..it's like Tivo..I love it!