The Sister Of Robert Downey Jr.

@Rozie37 (15503)
Turkmenistan
I recently had the very unpleasant opportunity of living with Allyson Downey, the sister of Robert Downey Jr. My friends on Mylot know that I live in a board and care for the mentally ill. She was living here for less than a month, before being thrown out. I just found out today who she was. Some friends that live here were telling me about her and her horrible upbringing. I know that I can not repeat on this site what was said to me, without it either being deleted or me getting into trouble. At first I did not believe my friends, but then I looked it up on Wikipedia and found it to be true. She was not a nice person at all and I steered very clear of her. Now I understand how she got that way. I never was a fan of her father and now I have every reason in the world not to like him. That is a totally messed up woman. I hope she gets the help that she needs.
@Polly1 (12648)
Thats sad, I didn't know that they had a messed up childhood, but that would explain why Robert has some of the problems he has. Lets hope she finds the help she needs.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Yeah, I wish her the best. I didn't know who she was while she was here, but I knew that she would not be here very long. She has a lot of problems and major anger to go with it. After she lashed out at me, I stopped speaking to her. I really feel sorry for her though.
Now Rozie, you sound like you are contradicting yourself. First you say you did not know her well and that you steered clear of her. Then you said you sat with her and talked about her childhood. I think you are fabricating your story, either that or you are straight up making things up. I personally know Allyson and she was NEVER abused by her father. For you to make that statement with no proof to back it up is just nasty. Stop spreading rumors that are not even true. So she was not nice to you? So what? Why get online and yack about it or her past?
Wow. You know what I have never heard anything about that but I guess I'm going to have to research it because now I'm curious about it.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I do not know that the abuse is public knowledge. Like I said, she was living here where I live. I did not even know that she existed before today. She came and went and I did not have a clue who she was. I looked it up on Wikipedia and sure enough, he has a daughter named Allyson and she looks exactly like her brother.