Presuming you cannot read without

reading glass, and your existing glass is suddently broken and it may take about two to three days to replace the similar glass, how would you feel? Presuming again that you are very fond of reading on regular basis!
@agihcam (1915)
I will probably offset,seems I could not do mylotting for three days when it was happen. Well, in reality, if I have no eye glasses,I can read and do mylot but the person standing on our gate could not be visualize,and could not even ride in a car because I cannot read the sign on the street.
well as my optomitrist said a nearsighted person is better off 'when she breaks her glasses as she can still read up close. which is true and I have had to do just that several times while waiting to get new glasses after Ihad broke the old pair.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I really need my reading glasses for work and any reading so i'd just go to a store and buy those cheap ones for reading..
@bellis716 (4806)
I would simply dig out an old prescription pair, or go to the dollar store and buy nonprescription pair of glasses. It takes 2 or 3 weeks to get new prescription glasses, not 2 or 3 days.
@kittenmc (465)
Magnifying glass, if reading a book. If on the computer, I make the page bigger.
@cjgrooms (4456)
I love to read. I do not wear reading glasses but if i did and broke them i would likely sit at the doctors office until they came in!