Saturday Family Pose

Family Pose - Taken Saturday in front of my Red Maple tree
@webeishere (36353)
I had a full house Saturday most the day. In this photo are, sitting, my youngest grandson Hunter.(Bubba) In the back row, left to right are; Vinnie my 10 year old great nephew; my daughter Minnie; my niece ToTo; myself; my wife Debbie; then Tyler trying to hide his eyes with a "V" finger gesture. Just wanted to share this shot is all. Thanks all. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
You are truly blessed to have such a nice looking family. Please don't take all the credit for it either!!!hehehehe
@webeishere (36353)
I won't take ALL the credit. Just that the male side is the better looking. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
After all that and you still offer BR. wow that is very generous and much appreciated to say the least. I'm always dishing you ---- and abuse but guess you know it's all in ha ha.
@OURDEW (4812)
That is a really nice photo of the family. It sure is nice to have the family together. By the way, who took the picture? Just wondering. I'm thinking of having a family get together and have a pool party in two weeks. I'm glad you all had a good time.
@webeishere (36353)
Thank you very much. My neices BF Jason took the shot. he doesn't like his photo taken that much so we nominated him as the official family photographer. HAHAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@minnie_98214 (10574)
wow i look big lol. I havent even uploaded mine to the computer yet.
@webeishere (36353)
You don't look all that big. (yet) HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
So glad to have you back on mylot, welcome back. I appears you had a blast. Too bad it was hot and humid but at least it didn't rain.
@webeishere (36353)
I was gone from myLot since Friday morning doing things with my niece, daughter, and grandsons and the wife. The break from here was nice. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@williamjisir (22904)
Hello dear Grandpa Bob. It is a nice photo of yours. I think that you must have had a lot of fun with your family members, as can be seen from the photo. It is a nice tree and good weather that you have. Enjoy your life, Grandpa Bob.
@webeishere (36353)
yeah I had fun. But man I was happy once I was alone. HAHAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I will remark on the photo when I get off the email. I do love family photos. My son and girlfriend will be for the fourth of July. We will going to our daughters for a 4 or July party. I am hoping to get a family photo.
@webeishere (36353)
I am going to be all alone on the 4th of July as far as I know right now. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
How terrible you will have to go to the casino and gamble on the fourth. I am sorry that your family will be busy on the fourth. I am surprised my family will be with me this year. That is a first in a long time.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
You have a great family Grandpa.. Hope you had tons of fun with them.. I couldn't get all of mine in a family shot but we are having a family reunion next month, and I might just try and get them all..
@webeishere (36353)
I had loads of fun. Went to go see "The Love Guru" afterwards Friday night as well. Funny but typical Mike Meyers stupid humor. HAHAHAHAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@mentalward (14697)
You have a great looking family! Family get-togethers are always fun. I love it when we have some of the family over for a weekend. They don't usually come for a day because we live so far away from everyone. I'm just like you. I don't rest until everyone is gone! They come here to get away from it all and relax, but they're the only ones relaxing! I guess that's what I get for having the only home in the country, huh? Still, I love sharing my "getting away from it all" place and enjoying friends and family.
@webeishere (36353)
I don't rest even after they're gone. HAHAHAHA! Thanks also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@checapricorn (16066)
Thanks for sharing your family picture Grandpa! great that you are living close withe each other, easy to gather and have fun!
@webeishere (36353)
My neice isn't all that close. She drove a few hours to visit. but she loves me as I am a designated driver etc. You're very welcome also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@cjgrooms (4456)
It is so nice to spend time with family isn't it? Tell Minnie she looks great! All those smiles are wonderful, you have a handsome family.
@mummymo (23709)
What a great shot AGB - I bet you all had a great time too! Minnies bump doesn't look overly big - from what you said before i thought she was huge but she looks very neat! lol Great pic - thanks for sharing it makes my heart smile to see happy pics like that! xxx
@cortney09 (1346)
I took a look at the picture and it is a great family picture. I bet you enjoyed having everyone together.