5x the flowers this year

Clematis Blooming Fully - Over a dozen flowers on the cleamtis this year compared to a few last year
@webeishere (36353)
Well a lot of members asked for a photo of my Clematis as it fully bloomed. Well here it is. Today I counted 15 flowers on it compared to just a few last year. This show shows over a dozen and it was taken Sunday afternoon. With all the rain and now all the warmth and sunshine everythiong is growing suberbly here in Minnesota. Just wanted to share an updated photo of my Violet Clematis. Thanks all. Enjoy. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@squaretile (3833)
Hi grandpa... I'm back again, but have been really busy at my new job which is why i've disappeared for months. but guess the great thing about mylot is to be able to come back once the pressure eases a tad. thanks for sharing your clematis flower. my desert rose plant is not doing too well. After i thought it had completely given up the ghost, it started sprouting leaves again and had quite a full head of leaves. but in the recent week or so, they have started turning yellow and burnt. sigh!
@webeishere (36353)
Too much sun and nor enough water usually causes the leaves on most things to turn yellow. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@checapricorn (16066)
wow! They look so lovely Grandpa...I am sure it gives great view to the wonderful family you got! Enjoy!
@webeishere (36353)
Thank you very much. I plan on getting a really nice trellis for this next year. Waiting for the end of the season for them to go on clearance sale. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dragon54u (31631)
That is beautiful!! My garden hasn't really gotten started this year, I haven't been able to prepare the beds but next year I hope to rival your lovely flowers! I do have a lone tomato plant coming up and I'm very proud of it.
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks bunches.Prepare the beds? I don't do that except when I first plant something or transplant it is all. Hahaha!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@minnie_98214 (10573)
They are very pretty. Guess what I didnt kill the ferns they are alive hehehe
@webeishere (36353)
Some of my green thumb wore off I guess. (not really) HAPPY POSTINGS FROM DADDY!!~
I love clematis but do not have any. I have some flowers in the front of my house I do not have many flowers in the back yard. I have lots of bushes and of coarse the pool.
@cjgrooms (4456)
It is beautiful. Did Minnie inherit your green thumb?
@webeishere (36353)
Not at all. HAHAHAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@cjgrooms (4456)
That is to bad. My grandmother had a green thumb but she passed it on to my cousin instead of me!
I need something pretty to climb against our apt and i bet clematis would suit perfectly. we have a climber that was growing when we got here but its just leaves and no blooms. we need a shot of color outside there.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Beautiful..Just beautiful!!! I really need a snip of this to plant in my yard..wish you were closer to save me one
@WATARIKENJI (1534)
You really have a green thumb grandpa. Those flowers are lovely. Our plants here were destroyed by the typhoon about two days ago but I think I could replant many of them and hope to survive another storm.