Mad

China
I have been searching on the net from the beginning of today for some information irrelevant to work, however it was assigned by my boss. Will you be mad at this? I won't if it doesn't take too much time.But now i'm mad, totally.
It does become really frustrating, I agree, if you desperately want something and it refuses to turn up, whether in real life or in the world of internet. Moreover, we in general have the impression that the internet is the storehouse of everything under the sun, so we should be able to find anything we search for in it. We feel lost when it doesn't live up to our expectations because we then have nowhere else to turn to. Another factor, which often comes into play, maybe, is the subconscious realization, that this extra effort on your part won't contribute anything for your advancement as far as your job is concerned. I sympathize with you, lynette. I myself would've been mad if placed in such a situation.
Wow, abhi, I bet you've just said out my thought. That's actually what I've thought yesterday afternoon, lol. Thanks, I'm ok now, the day has finally turned a new one. **Enjoy life~~**
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Actually, it's annoying if your don't like doing it and if its out of your job profile. However, I find it fun to search the internet. Only thing is that i should get time to complete my actual job. I guess, you are running behind, isn't it? In that case it feels bad.
It's a fun to search, but the problem was I could't find the one that fits the requirement. So I got bored. Anyway, the bad day has passed. Thanks, mimpi **Enjoy life~~**
i am sorry for your suffering.I used to translate many profiles for my manager which are irrelevant to my work,I should look up many professional words in E-dictionary,and the contents are not my favorite things.however,I must do that even work overtime.it's common to do something we don't really like,but we must get salary to living,that's the reality we should face.So,take it easy,believe tomorrow is another day!hope you healthy and happy every day!
Hello, summerrain, thanks. Yeah, today is another day, lol. I don't need to do that again and today I also have some time to spend on mylot, great! Thanks indeed. **Enjoy life~~**