electricity fee mylot earning ???

China
nowadays electricity cost higher and higher cause the government risen the unit price ,i am worry about no matter how discussions i make that can not afford the electricity fee ,there is any one who are already earned money from mylot in one day ,no only enough pay the eletricity bill but also have spare to buy things ???
@zhuxia (344)
It's doesn't matter,you don't live by earning from mylot. Regard mylot as one of your flavor.
if mylot allow me one discussion = one dollar that i really make it as my living job . so what 's your job ? a student or a company worker ??
@zhuxia (344)
Two months ago, i am a student Now i am a office clerk. But i miss my college life very much. How about you?
i was a company worker in my local city since 4 years ago ,after my leaving of campus i have no chance return her, the door of shool will be no open for who already leaving . i am missing my campus ,high shool , also my children shool . but shool in china is not a good place ,it's like a cage sometimes .i think the school stand for one kind life style of freedom ,no working pressing ,no pain of love ,also no adult bothers. so we prefer become a child sometimes ,living in the childhood never wake up ever .
@YOULANLIU (312)
Really?Hehe,fortunately,the functioning of the computer does not need gasoline,otherwise,lots of friends in mylots want to make money could be crazy.I'm afraid nobody can resolve this problem unless reduce the electricity price or don't stay in mylot too long.
haha ,computer eat gas sounds very funny . but latly i heard from some paper say that japanese want to make a electric car of using water as the power origin,it sounds too modem no too reasonable(you know nippon often lying),but if it's works well must be a explode in 21th.