Increase your Download Speed 600 times!!

Free download manager - Inhance your download speed 600 times.
Hi friend, Downloading a software,files,video and all stuff we always do from internet and the major problem we face is download speed. If you have dial up connection at home and you want to download some 10MB file it is going to take more than one hours in normanl download procedure. How to increase your download speed 600 times faster free of cost that is what i am going to tell you here . GNU open source has released a software "Free download Manager " it is totally free to use for life time nolicense is required because it is open source and it will increase your download speed.Now the same 10MB i am able to download in ten minutes.Its amazing and free. How to Get? Type "Download Freedownload manager" in google go to the official website and download FDM free of cost.Install it and try it out.Its very simple to use as well. Please post your comment if you find it is useful and try it out.
Not worried about. I'm with high speed, 100 MB second. Cable High speed-FAST
@LouieWpHs04 (4560)
I've used that before and i'm on dialup, it certainly didn't cut down my downloading speed that much! I doubt it even cut it down 20% my guess is maybe.. 5%-9% at the most, and that's pushing it! Glad to hear it's working for you though, maybe my dialup is just too slow! It's even slower then most people are familiar with.